View all resources
- Boston 311 - Connecting residents to city services: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Boston Inspectional Services Department - The Boston Inspectional Services Department is responsible for administering and enforcing building, housing, health, sanitation, and safety.\
- Fire Safety - For most students, the last fire safety training they received was in middle school. It is important that both off-campus and on-campus students understand fire risks and know the preventative measures that could save their lives including safety tips along with smoke alarms and sprinklers.
- Internet Fraud - Although this website is relatively secure, we advise all users to learn the danger signs of Internet fraud. If you are a victim or attempted victim of Internet fraud, please report the scam to police and university officials immediately so law enforcement authorities can shut the fraudulent operations down.
- Massachusetts Lead Law - The Lead Law requires the removal or covering of lead paint hazards in homes built before 1978 where any children under six live. Owners are responsible with complying with the law. This includes owners of rental property as well as owners living in their own single family home.
- Boston Police Department
- Simmons Public Safety